As a part of our service agreement, we would like to inform you of the following terms and conditions regarding the use of storage or other devices that you provide to us for the purpose of carrying out our services:
- All storage or other devices that you provide to us must be collected back by you within 3 months from the date of completion of our services.
- We will make reasonable efforts to inform you of the completion of our services and remind you of the deadline for the collection of your devices.
- If you fail to collect your devices within 3 months, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to them. Any such loss or damage will be your sole responsibility.
- We reserve the right to dispose of any uncollected devices after the 3-month period has elapsed.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claims, damages, or losses arising from the use of your devices or any materials contained therein.
By using our services, you agree to these terms and conditions, which form a part of our service agreement. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to serving you again in the future.